1. I advise you to start your long weekend off with a peanut butter and black coffee frosting cupcake. Need I say more?
2. Speaking of long weekend, if you have some time to spare, try out Merrick's t-shirt DIY.
3. Healthy, 3 ingredient chocolate fudge sauce with no added sugar. Yum!
4. I've been working on making my blog more unique. Check out this article for great tips.
5. I'm all about simple meals, especially when it comes to spinach salads.
6. Emily's simple yet sophisticated outfit has been my favorite style inspiration this week.
7. No more bright highlighter colors? Is it the end of a neon era?
8. Another simple salad I can't wait to try: lazy + cheap: tofu lentil salad. Simplicity!
9. Would you believe me if I found an outfit with a crop top, ombre, polka dots AND metallic heels, and it actually looked good? Blair is the modern day Carrie Bradshaw.
10. Last but not least, here is a funny take on the duck face.
- to check out last weeks 'Friday Finds' - click here -
Q: What do you guys think about the 'Friday Finds' series? Is there anything you would like to see different/more of? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Have a wonderful weekend!