Thursday, February 28, 2013

Skulls and Chambray


Hey loves! I've been really getting into the youtube thing lately - filming, editing, researching .. it's become an obsession, and I've been discovering many new things about fashion and beauty that I never expected to find on youtube. I get many great ideas of what to wear with certain pieces I already own in my closet such as my neglected skull tops and chambray tops. I bought the two in the summer at very affordable prices. The chambray was $2 at Value Village and it's originally from Levi's! The skull top wasn't expensive either and I bought it for $16 from Winners. To see what else I paired with the skulls and chambray, watch the video below. If you have a youtube account, please give it a thumbs up and I would love it if you would subscribe! 


Q: What do you like to pair with chambray tops?
What would you like to see up next on my youtube channel?

9 comments:

  1. I love you blog, I would love it if you could visit my blog, I'm a new follower x
    http://bridiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and I've just started watching your videos!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  4. I love youtube and I definetely like your outfit!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely outfit and I loved the video!!

    xxx

    http://bellasmella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep making outfit vids, I love seeing other peoples style :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete