Monday, August 19, 2013

a flower girl once again


Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? I had quite a busy one because of work and family time - my dad just arrived in China for work! He travels all of the time for work, so it's nothing out of the ordinary, but we still miss him despite being used to it.

As I prepare a few back-to-school posts and videos for you guys (any requests?), I thought I'd share my second Osheaga look today! When I wore this outfit, I was preparing for a very, very hot festival day. Shorts and loose tanks are the best choices for hot days because they are so comfortable, yet festival appropriate. I wore my flower crown once again, and that gave my outfit a bit of sparkle and pizazz.


flower crown: made myself (tutorial here) // tank top: aritzia // shorts: american eagle 
belt: american apparel // sandals: aldo // satchel: nine west 

Q: How was your weekend? Also, do you have any back to school request posts/videos?

follow me:  bloglovin // tumblr // youtube // pinterest // instagram 

M.

11 comments:

  1. your hair colour is beaauuttiifull!
    And loving the flower head crown
    x
    http://www.rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love floral crowns and i wear them whenever i can and yours is soooo pretty. you look awesome.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're definitely a good piece for summer wear.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm here for the 1st time and I must say that u r a very stylish girl :)
    i would like to see some back to school/ college(since I'm starting college in october) fashion.
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! College fashions - great idea! Stay tuned :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. aaawww, that looks so cute on you. I like it so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flower crown!

    xx
    Mindy

    www.mindyerazo.com

    ReplyDelete