Monday, August 05, 2013

Dream Home Space with Chaise Longue Boutique

I've been trying to make my bedroom into my ideal comfort space for a few years now, but I've always found something to be missing. I've come to the realization that the missing piece is a vanity (with a kick ass chair to complete the set up). Well... a vanity and a mini fridge, but a vanity looks so much better. I was invited to enter a contest from Chaise Longue Boutique, a luxury french furniture connoisseur. The concept is simple - create a wishlist or moodboard of things you would love to have in your home or any room of your choice and as long as you use one piece from their boutique and provided a description for your pick, you can be entered into the contest.  Anyone can enter (it's international), and the grand prize is an iPad 3!  

After growing out of my awkward girly girl preteen phase, I've developed a love for all things black and white (with my closet as proof). I chose a white vanity to balance out the black furniture in my bedroom, and to flow with my cream colored walled. The vanity is called 'Chateau Carved Dressing Table'... quite a fancy and regal name! I love the french style and details throughout the table legs and mirror. You can really see the time and detail put towards this gorgeous piece. Going along with the black and white theme, my decor around it matches, with some silver additions for some metallic shine. 

For more information on the contest, click here
To visit Chaise Longue Boutique, click here.
To see where the other pieces in my mood board are found, click here.

Q: What item would you include in your dream home space?
If you make an entry for the contest, please let me know in the comments below! I'd love to check them all out. I'm really into different mood boards lately, especially black and white themes.

follow me:  bloglovin // tumblr // youtube // pinterest // instagram

9 comments:

  1. I have a French Dresser so similar to this and love it! That chair is adorable, I've paired mine with a Phillipe Stark Starck Ghost Chair

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds lovely! Ghost chairs are everywhere right now - they're fabulous.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing about the contest!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bunny chair is soooooo cute, I love it! I would love something like that to sit at to do my makeup xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post :)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so very lovely, i am so excited to have found you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm ok does that chair really have bunny ears? Too funny!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous pieces. You should check out the interior designer Jonathan Adler - I think you would appreciate his style.

    xo

    http://gracieoffduty.weebly.com/life.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chair with the bunny ears is one of the cuttest things I've seen!
    For sure a round floating bed ;)

    Kisses Rafaella

    lost-in-the-milky-way.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete