Monday, August 12, 2013

Flower Girls

 

And just like that... Osheaga was over. It was quite a whirlwind of a 5-day weekend, but it was the most fun/down to earth weekend I've experienced in years. From reuniting with friends from 6 years ago, to seeing Macklemore and Ben Howard just meters away, to eating poutine every. single. day... it's hard to pin point my favorite moment, but that weekend is going in the books.

One thing I love about music festivals is the fashion. It's a whole different atmosphere than the city streets and one that I like a whole lot better. Everything from cropped cute bandeaus, to floral crowns for days. I even made my own floral crown and you have no idea how many people tried to pull it off my head. In the pictures below, my friend Kaith and I, were unintentionally color coded but we each had different looks. I paired a cream colored, baggy, knit sweater with a simple, black high waited skater skirt. It was all about comfort and simplicity - I wanted the flower crown to be the focus.

 



- what she wore -
sweater: h&m // skirt: topshop // boots: steve madden // bag: nine west (similar)

M.

10 comments: