Monday, August 26, 2013

I've Moved // NOW mochaandmoccasins.com





Hey everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. As promised, today marks the first day of my back to school series, where I’ll be sharing fashion, beauty, foodie videos and so much more.
But first, I made a small change to my blog over the weekend. I’ve switched over to wordpress! I also purchased my own domain, so instead of finding me at mochaandmoccasins.blogspot.ca, you can now find me at mochaandmoccasins.com .

I think you’ll have to update your bloglovin’ feeds if you follow me through there, but just follow the links and it should be fine (bloglovin link here). If you notice any glitches in my new blog, please let me know.  I imported my entire blogger blog into wordpress, so all of my old posts/pictures/comments should be there. I’m still updating a few things, but it should be finished soon.

Head on over to my new blog here to see my first back to school fashion post, and video! I spent a lot of time planning, recording and editing this first one, so I hope you enjoy and leave me your feedback!

M.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I really love your page, I honestly think its one of the best I have seen so far! I'm new to blogging and I was wondering if you could check out my page and follow me! I'd really appreciate it if you could but no pressure. (-: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kyra! I appreciate that :)
      I'll check it out! xx

      Delete
  2. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to switch to wordpress soon as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete