- I love these organic, floral centerpieces. They're egg-static!
- Who wants donuts! I found a healthy take on glazed chocolate donuts - grain/nut free!
- Since it's a long weekend, home organization would be the perfect thing to do with some free time. If you're feeling unmotivated, check out these tips.
- Spring tarts with asparagus, peas and mint. Need I say more?
- 6 great spring picks. I love the handbag and cute white socks from Topshop.
-The Twitter spelling test. I got 75%... I need to go back to grade 3 English class.
- I wish we had these DIY Egg Poppers when I was a kid. They're so fun!
- Kinsey does it again with her amazing photography at this wedding photo shoot.
- Lastly, a carrot cake waffle recipe for Easter Sunday morning/lunch/dinner.
Q: What are your plans for Easter this weekend? Do you celebrate?